Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:17:29 -0800
From:      "Vogel, Jack" <jack.vogel@intel.com>
To:        TAKAHASHI Yoshihiro <nyan@FreeBSD.org>, "jfvogel@gmail.com" <jfvogel@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Supermicro Bladeserver

We attempted to repro this problem with the 82566DM (ich8 btw) in house and=
 failed, it worked correctly for my testers.

Oh, and just so the mailing lists have an update, the SM Blade problem was =
not an issue in the driver, it was a local change in the loader.conf that c=
aused the problem.

Regards,

Jack