Date:      Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:53:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Raymond Hicks <rayhicks@UU.NET>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   continued problems with cvsup and buildworld to current

Here is the deal,  I am cvsup remotely and my connection got killed so I
firstly do not know the status of the buildworld and when I type ps -aux i
get ps: kinfo_proc size mismatch (expected 640, got 0)
from there i try killall -9 buildworld and i get proc size mismatch (51744
total, 640 chunks)
userland out of sync with kernel, recompile libkvm etc...  should i just
start over again?  dmesg gives this but I got core dump from cvsup
builworld yesterday so could be from that...
id 12668 (ex), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)
pid 60670 (ex), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)
pid 8937 (ex), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)
 any help is appreciated here..
lates
raymond hicks