Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:15:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Whalen <bri@sonicboom.org>
To:        Daniel Guetzkow <dguetzkow@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: sendmail question

sendmail.cw is not necessarily where to put domains you want to receive
mail for.  For me to get my server to receive mail for my domain, I had to
get my domain into the /etc/mail/local-host-names file, and any hosts
I want to be able to send need to be in /etc/mail/ relay-domains.

Brian "Sonic" Whalen
Success = Preparation + Opportunity