Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2001 08:28:31 +0200
From:      Uri.Shenderovich@lightscapenet.com
To:        freebsd-guestions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation of FreeBSD 4.1 and BootManager

Hi ,
I was trying to install FreeBSD 4.1 and since I have another OSes at the
same disk
I wasn't to use the FreeBSD's boot manager.
Even though at the time of installation I toggled the options not to
install it, after the
installation finished and the computer was rebooted, I saw that BootManager
was installed and screw the previously installed manager , at the MBR.

Is it bug or I did something wrong ?
May be somebody has similar experience ?

Thanks,
Uri