Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 1996 09:38:19 +0000
From:      "Richard Gresek" <rg@gds.de>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   flex-2.5.2

To setup postgres95 on my FreeBSD2.1.5 I am looking for the binaries
of flex-2.5.2 (It HAS to be 2.5.2 not 2.5.3).

I have tried to compile the GNU-sources but failed, since I miss any
sources for FreeBSD 2.1.5. I guess I have to pull all the
FreeBSD-sources again to be able to compile the GNU-Flex.

If someone has the binaries of flex-2.5.2, I would be very happy if
she/he could tell where to download them or would send them to
ftp.gds.de/incoming.

Many thanks in advance.
Richard
: Plus.Net					Internet PoP fuer
: Oppenheimer Landstr. 55		Frankfurt & Westerwald
: 60596 Frankfurt
: Tel.: +49 69 61991275			http://www.plusnet.de
: Fax : +49 69 610238