Date:      Wed, 06 Mar 1996 17:50:00 +0900
From:      "=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCNFohIVp4GyhC?= " <GFD01536@niftyserve.or.jp>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help

Question Sheet
Dun&Bradstreet Technology Asia
Support Team  Jun Matsui
1996/03/06
81[Japan]-3-3740-5451

Problem:
We are trying to install 'FreeBSD' into our DOS/V machine ( IBM PC/AT compatib
le machine ),
 but the problem below occurs.

1) After installing, we start X-window system by typing command 'startx'.
2) X-windows ( login window and one xterm window) and mouse pointer appear in
the monitor.
3) Can type from keyboard but CAN'T move mouse pointer by moving mouse.

        The mouse can NOT work.

Machine environment: Digital Equipment Celebris 90.
Mouse connection   : Mouse port. Not use COM port.
Bios               : Phonics Bios.
Mouse port Bios set: PS/2 [Enable] IRQ 12
Boot message       : mse0   wrong signature ff
                     mse0   not found 0x23c

                     No psm of boot message seen.

The DOS/Windows system is also installed in the same machine.
In DOS/Windows system,the mouse works correctly.

We almost success the installing, so give us some information to solute this p
roblem to the below address.
If you need more detail information about it, please send what you need to the
 below address also.

Our address is
gfd01536@niftyserve.or.jp

Sincerely.