Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 2003 02:38:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Subhasish Ghosh <subhasish_ghosh_mail@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Contribution of documentation

Dear Sir/Madam,
     My name is Subhasish Ghosh and I am writing this
e-mail from Moscow, Russian Federation. I browsed the
projects currently under way (or being actively
contemplated on the freebsd-doc mailing list) on the
FreeBSD Documentation Project web-pages... and I
decided to enquire about something in particular:

1. I recently wrote and submitted a detailed Guide:
"Win+*BSD+Linux Installation and Configuration HOWTO"
to the "The Linux Documentation Project (TLDP)"....It
exemplifies how a Microsoft Windows operating system,
FreeBSD/OpenBSD OS and the Linux operating system can
be installed and configured on the same hard disk of a
PC....

2. I am using FreeBSD for over 6/7 years now and have
read the FreeBSD Handbook (First + Second edition)...
and still read at times... but I find a good section
like "multi-booting the PC with other OSes along with
FreeBSD" or "FreeBSD rocks with other OSes too!" or
"FreeBSD co-exists with other BSDs and Linux
peacefully!" missing.

     I wanted to enquire whether the FreeBSD
Documentation Project would be interested in this
Guide or not. If yes, please do let me know, and I
would send it to the appropriate person in a couple of
days time.

Thanks for your invaluable time...
Take care,
Subhasish Ghosh
(http://groups.msn.com/Linuxdump)

P.S: The entire document is in the HTML format.