Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:22:48 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        W Gerald Hicks <wghicks@bellsouth.net>, Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>, "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, current <current@FreeBSD.ORG>, wghicks@wghicks.bellsouth.net
Subject:   Re: newbus and modem(s)

> All 'source code' control is guarded by a certain group of people in
> *every* project, and FreeBSD is no different.  It just has different
> folks guarding it, who have different standards and requirements.

Perhaps a good step towards understanding would be if those
"guarding" the process would actually state what is their
standard and requirements, if they have any. It coud start
by something like this:

	FreeBSD Development Guidelines and Motivation...

It don't matter nothing has bee resolved with this issue for the last
year when I highlighted this problem and I doubt that anything
will come out of it this time.

	Time To Hack! 8)

--

 Amancio Hasty