Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 1995 06:05:34 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Peter da Silva <peter@bonkers.taronga.com>
To:        imp@village.org (Warner Losh)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any reason we can't enable the bus mouse by default?

> m4 isn't bad, imho.  Given what it has done with the sendmail.cf file
> mess, I think it might be a fruitful path to follow.

Please, no. It's taken the sendmail.cf file mess ane made it even *more*
confusing. M4 is a useful tool, but the sendmail.cf configuration is a
perfect example of extreme macro abuse. The second worst example I know
of (the worst being Imake... at least with the sendmail files the language
wasn't C-specific).