Date:      Wed, 4 Sep 1996 23:05:40 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Kent Hamilton <kenth@HNS.St-Louis.Mo.US>
To:        mgessner@aristar.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: XTerm escape sequences

> Hi, all,
>
>   The standard xterm man page says to consult the Xterm Control Sequences
> 	document for info on special control sequences.
>
> 	Would anyone out there by chance know where I could find such a doc?

ftp://ftp.x.org/pub/R6.1/xc/doc/specs/xterm/ctlseqs.ms
    or
any x.org mirror in the same relative place.

or if you have the XFree86 source tree on your system

  .../xc/doc/specs/xterm/ctlseqs.ms

or if you can't find 'em elsewhere try

ftp://ftp.hunter.com/pub/users/skh/ctlseqs.ms

--
Kent Hamilton                      Play:  KentH@HNS.St-Louis.MO.US
NIC Handle: KH91                    URL:  http://www.icon-stl.net/~khamilto/