Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 1995 21:05:10 +0100 (MET)
From:      sos@freebsd.org
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        sos@freebsd.org, cshenton@apollo.hq.nasa.gov, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thoughts on the install and on Red Hat Linux.

> Anyway, as to Soren's little libvga library is concerned, well, I
> merely remind him that he and I have been talking about this *in
> theory* for months now..  I wouldn't mind seeing the proof-of-concept
> implmementation. :-)

Erhm, there I had this nice little theory :)

Well, actually I'm getting pretty close to having something
usefull (The Visual Basic idea is still theory though, just
inventef a few days ago), its only graphic at the time, but
syscons has all the hacks to generate a "real" mousepointer
in text mode etc, so its merely writing the nessesary
wrappers for taht one.

Anyhow the project I'm on at work "should" be finished on
thursday (or we'll get beaten up quite badly), so that should
free up my nights for hacking.....

If this is the way we want to go, I'm sure I can find the
time to get it running....
(also I would LOVE to contribute some "real matter" again..

Soren Schmidt             (sos@FreeBSD.org)             FreeBSD Core Team
               So much code to hack -- so little time.