Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 22:45:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Larry S. Lile" <lile@stdio.com>
To:        Yukinobu Moriya <ymoriya@yamato.ibm.co.jp>
Cc:        tokenring@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Support for Turbo 16/4 PCMCIA cards ??

I finally got the url for the credit card adapter again.  You
might want to go look at the docs for the card.  It is complete and
covers everything about the adapter including the standard
shared ram stuff.  The pc-card stuff should be fairly standard,
but then again this is IBM.

http://ppdbooks.pok.ibm.com:80/cgi-bin/bookmgr/bookmgr.cmd/
BOOKS/BK2G9003/CCONTENTS

Good luck