Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 1996 19:16:00 +0100 (MET)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        brian@easy1.mediacity.com, davidg@Root.COM, graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rlogin hangs

When I logout of my freebsd box into which  I rlogin'ed from
another 2.1 box and want to rlogin right again - happens often when you
forgot to do something you wanted to do - then the connection times out.

I suspect it's a rlogind/inetd problem with shutting down the socket
or something.

It is a known 'problem' for a year or so - I don't know if it is an 'official'
bug.

BTW, are bugs still registered via gnats? And can this list invoked
by anyone?