Date:      Mon, 29 Dec 2003 08:46:45 -0600 (CST)
From:      William Michael Grim <wgrim@siue.edu>
To:        Maxim Konovalov <maxim@macomnet.ru>
Cc:        William Grim <wgrim@siue.edu>
Subject:   Re: Update: PR bin/60636

Thank much.  I know the damage is probably already done though; I'll have
to setup a filtering system of some sort to block all email to that
account.

Again, thanks for the swift response.  I hope the PR helps some people
out.  :-)

BTW, this email is also in response to all others that emailed me about
this problem.  I would like to say thanks to you as well.

William Michael Grim
Student, Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
Unix Network Administrator, SIUE, Computer Science dept.
Email: wgrim@siue.edu