Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:59:53 +0200 (EET)
From:      Victor Ivanov <v0rbiz@ab-bg.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: yamaha japan relationships anyone?

> Witness depositions, records, this sort of stuff.
>
> Don't try to dismiss laws as being senseless. They are still laws, and
> they will still be enforced against you if you step on the wrong toes,
> and whether you think they are senseless or not will not mean *a damn
> thing* to the people whose entires lives revolve around applying them.

I'm not trying... all the time. I think Yamaha are stupid. If they want
someone except Windows(r) users to use their hardware they should provide
some information for writing drivers. I really respect the law. But in the
country I live there is no law. And this is another story, not for this
list I think. Sorry... :)