Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:04:21 -0400
From:      Mark Guertin <guertin@brucemaudesign.com>
To:        Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BETA3 install iso mount problems?

Hi Peter

I've tried again with a couple of different methods, and even used
another slightly newer iMac, got same results.  i even tried booting
into OSX, formatting drive (both with and without OS9 compatibility
turned on) and used the HFS+ partition to do the (A)uto option in the
installer.  Got the same results, that the drive was busy along with
the warning that it couldn't use the swap either (same problem,
device busy).  It also was unable to find the install CD/DVD media.

Maybe this is something isolated to iMacs?  Unfortunately I don't
have another machine here at this time to test against as well.

Mark