Date:      05 May 1998 12:34:35 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dump/restore - broken?

Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk> writes:
> If we took every drive in the building, and CCD'd them all together - we
> might _just_ make it to the 100Gb mark - which is 1/10th of a Terabyte, so I
> don't think we have to worry about that for a while... :-)

What a wimp :)

dag-erli@hrotti ~$ hostname
hrotti.ifi.uio.no
dag-erli@hrotti ~$ df | awk '{ n += $2 } END { print n }'
310254931

And that's not counting the local disks in the 100+ workstations in
the building (500 MB in each Indy, 1.5 GB in each Ultra, totalling
around 150 GB)

Unfortunately, not a single one of these boxes runs FreeBSD (then
again, none of them are Intel boxes either...)

--
Noone else has a .sig like this one.