Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:47:03 -0400
From:      Shelby Reed <sr@jsreedinc.com>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Communication with EmbeddedARM reguarding the ts7200

-I remember talking to somebody who had ported FreeBSD and had successfully
booted a TS7200. However, I -believe they were having ethernet driver
troubles. Its been a couple years, but I do remember because it was -posted
to our engineering department as a hardware problem and not a software
driver problem. Engineering -spent several hours investigating and was able
to prove it wasn't the hardware, but we never heard from the -individual or
his FreeBSD effort after that.
-
-//Jesse Off

Hm. So at least we still have a line of communication/some interest from
Technologic.

I like the price of this board though
http://www.glomationinc.com/product_9302E.html

I talked to them and that price is at quantity 1000, I accidentally got
prices from the EX model (from what I can tell it just has an expansion
bus) but extrapolating from those prices I'd say one of the E models is
~$105, 25 would be ~$95, and 100 would be ~$85. If somebody wanted, I could
purchase them a board if they were interested in trying to get one working.

Shelby Reed