Date:      Fri, 1 Apr 2011 19:45:11 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Istv=C3=A1n?= <leccine@gmail.com>
To:        Dan Lukes <dan@obluda.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-security <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SSL is broken on FreeBSD

> Only you personally can decide what CA is "trustful CA" for you.

cool, i decided I need everything what I have on windows or on J random
operating system with firefox. I install the corresponding package which is
broken and therefore, so I can't verify if somebody i doing a MITM while I
am shopping on Amazon. Massive win!

I understand you do not care about usability. It is viable attitude in many
opensource communities including FreeBSD.

Thank you anyway. I am going to copy that file from Linux ;)

Thank you!