Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:52:16 -0700
From:      "FreeBSD WickerBill" <freebsdwicker@gmail.com>
To:        "Wicker Bill" <wickerbill@syix.com>
Cc:        anholt@freebsd.org, x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xorg-server 6.9.0_5

I fixed this problem by updating my nVidia drivers from 8762 to 8774 and
hand  massaging the XF86Config file. Everything back to normal now including
resolution, OpenGL screen savers and any modifications I want to make to the
desktop configuration.

Hopefully this may help others that had this problem.