Date:      Tue, 8 Apr 1997 01:43:48 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@hydrogen.nike.efn.org>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netatalk

Daniel O'Callaghan scribbled this message on Apr 8:

> Can someone please point me in the right direction of *using* netatalk,
> besides compiling a kernel.  Where are the userland management programs?
> I can't find them in ports.

go to the netatalk's home page at http://www.umich.edu/~rsug/netatalk/..
they should be able to help... it is suppose to compile and run out of
the box on freebsd...

enjoy... ttyl..

--
  John-Mark
  Cu Networking                             Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD