Date:      Sun, 27 Feb 2011 22:14:19 -0500
From:      Kyungsoo Lee <ulsanrub@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mini PCI express cards for TDMA on FreeBSD?

Hi guys,

anyone uses mini PCI express cards for TDMA on FreeBSD?

I tried to use Anatel AR5BXB6 on IBM laptops. But it doesn't work when I set
the node as Master(tdmaslot 0) with PANIC or "ATH0: stuck beacons;..".
Is there any solution to solve the above problem? Or does anybody succeed to
use TDMA on FreeBSD with mini PCI-e cards?
Please, let me know how to solve or the name of the mini PCI-e card which
works well for FreeBSD TDMA.

FYI, I set the node with the below command.

"ifconfig wlan create wlandev ath0 wlanmode tdma tdmaslot 0 up"

Thanks,
K.