Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 22:58:01 +0000
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: __P macro question

> On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 02:32:53PM -0800, Jordan Hubbard wrote:
> > You didn't address any of the other good points he made.
>
> I only wanted to squash this point which I felt very much gave the wrong
> impression and was inaccurate.

Actually, I think that it is you that is inaccurate. You are
referrring to Rod's big whitespace sweep several years ago. While
that was unpopular and generally regarded as Bad(tm), that is
prehistory as far as most of our committers are concerned.

There are a zillion other whitespace and style commits that were
perfectly valid and that made the point you are attempting to squash.

o       Mark Murray
\_      FreeBSD Services Limited
O.\_    Warning: this .sig is umop ap!sdn