Date:      Wed, 19 Nov 1997 20:46:35 -0200
From:      Uldis Mikelsons <ulmik@proxy.lkb.lv>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rc564 on SMP

----------- BEGIN FWD
Subject: Re: [rc5-coders] FreeBSD smp client
  Date:  Mon, 27 Oct 1997 08:29:57 -0500
  From:  "Tim Charron" <tcharron@ctfinance.com>
    To:  ulmik@proxy.lkb.lv

> >     I saw there excist linux smp client maybe its posible to get freebsd
> >SMP client ?

ftp://ftp.distributed.net/pub/rc5/v2.6401/rc56401-freebsd-x86-cli.tar
.gz

After working out some bugs, this is now multithreaded.

-- Tim
Tim Charron
tcharron@ctfinance.com
tcharron@interlog.com
----------- BEGIN FWD

anyway after i tryd that version i stayd with 2 processes running in
single cpu mode

PS
        on cpq proliant 800 with dual ppro 180 they give ~430-44x kkey
each CPU

Uldis Mikelsons / alja ulmik@lkb.lv