Date:      Sun, 7 Jan 1996 08:08:53 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.aceonline.com.au>
To:        Ramakant Duggal <ramakant@shiva.seranis.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: email-only users under multiple domains on the same machine

Hi,

You'll need to setup "virtual" domains in sendmail - if you grab the
sendmail FAQ off the web somewhere it steps though what to change in your
/etc/sendmail.cf file, and how to create a database.

FYI the database looks like this:

abc@domain1.com.au		user1@isp.net.au
abc@domain2.com.au		user2@isp.net.au
*@domain2.com.au		user3@isp.net.au

Since it evaluates from top to bottom (from what I've learnt by playing
around) you can do stuff like have a domain with all email addresses for
that domain (the *@) going to one person, EXCEPT for a certain set of
emails (eg support and questions).

Cya.

Adrian Chadd