Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 1999 04:59:37 +1000
From:      "Greg W" <greg@ausit.com>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PicoBSD version with slipp

Hi all

I am interested in trying to get PicoBSD to do slipp connection, but I am
not really skilled with BSD at all to be truthful, I need the following
abilities

1.	slipp dial up
2.	dial demand script to reconnect if ever down, I have permanent modem
connection
3.	need it to be able to route part of class C
4.	firewall rules to block nasties (leaving common ports open)

if needed the firewall can be elswhere after the dial up router as have
plenty of 486 machines around :-)

Does anyone have such a floppy or build already ? Is anyone willing to
create a floppy image ?  I can use a hard disk if its recommended or has
any real advantage.

Thanks in Advance for any help

Regards Greg