Date:      Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Huizer <xaa@timewasters.nl>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/20117: *printf manpage doesn't document %n

The following reply was made to PR docs/20117; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mark Huizer <xaa@timewasters.nl>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:55:00 +0200

 The wise Sheldon Hearn produced the following lines:
 > On Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:31:25 +0200, xaa@dohd.org wrote:
 >
 > > 	I tried to look up the actions of printf("%n"), but it wasn't
 > > 	in the manpage, only in the code
 >
 > I would urge anyone looking into this to examine the C standard before
 > coming up with his own (possibly inferior) explanation.

 None around :-)
 But well, I felt guilty not giving at least some attempt to fix it when
 I PR'ed it
 --
  Mark Huizer     -  xaa@timewasters.nl  -  xaa@dohd.cx  -  xaa@iae.nl

  If you're not in my dictionary, you're not in my universe.
  What would you like to be replaced with? (Clippy, the helpful
  paperclip)