Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 1998 23:42:42 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@newsguy.com>
Subject:   Re: FAQ.sgml

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998 13:19:14 +0200, Rocco Lucia wrote:

>I started to translate to Italian FAQ.sgml I cvsupped with doc-all,
>but it is kinda updated. Though I'm already done with it, I'd like
>to keep it synced with the actual one.

I am a bit confused here... You write you "cvsupped" which means you
are familiar with cvsup. Right?

>Where do I get an updated FAQ.sgml?

This is what confused me. You use cvsup to get the latest FAQ.sgml.
If you did and what you got was not recent all it means is that the
place where you cvsupped from was not up to date

There is a list of mirrors in the www.freebsd.org pages (don't recall
where though).

>to dedicate to -The FreeBSD Italian Documentation Project-.

You can use cvsup to download the handbook too.