Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:53:04 +0100
From:      The Unicorn <unicorn@blackhats.org>
To:        skalir scalar <skalir@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unauthorized Access...

Hi skalir,

On Wed, 09 Feb 2000, skalir scalar wrote:

> I am looking for Sections/Chapters/Etc of the US Code to cut/paste
> into my message of the day on my servers that states something about
> "Chapter 1234, Section 12.34.56 of US Code, Says unauthorized...."
> "Access is probihibted"

Currently I  have the following text  appear in a banner  (and /etc/motd
for those not seeing the banner :-):

----%<----%<----%<----%<---- SNIP ----%<----%<----%<----%<----%<----
BEWARE
======
This system is  for the use of authorized users  only. Individuals using
this computer system without authority, or in excess of their authority,
are subject to  having all of their activities on  this system monitored
and recorded by system personnel.

In the course of monitoring individuals improperly using this system, or
in the course of system  maintenance, the activities of authorized users
may also be monitored.

Anyone using  this system expressly  consents to such monitoring  and is
advised that  if such monitoring  reveals possible evidence  of criminal
activity, system personnel  may provide the evidence  of such monitoring
to law enforcement officials.
----%<----%<----%<----%<---- SNIP ----%<----%<----%<----%<----%<----

> or something of the such, if you could reply with a url
> or just paste some in an email
>
> would be greatfully helpful
>
> thanks in advance.

--- End of Quoted Text ---

Ciao,
Unicorn.
--
     ,;( )_, )~\| A Truly Wise Man Never Plays   PGP: 64 07 5D 4C 3F 81 22 73