Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 09:35:38 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Burbaickij Ariel <Ariel.Burbaickij@erl9.siemens.de>
Cc:        "'freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: What is actually the state of support for Compaq 10/100 Netellige nt

* Burbaickij Ariel <Ariel.Burbaickij@erl9.siemens.de> [001208 09:14] wrote:
> Is the driver f*cking buggy or what?
> It recognizes the thing correctly as
>  Netelligent 10/100 card
> but fails to allocate memory to it as it uses to say me at least.
> Where is so clever and smart author of driver ?

Well he's obvious a hell of a lot more clever and smart than you,
he wrote the damn thing.

> I want to know following 3 things :

I don't care, is it possible for you to write an email where you:

a) don't insult the developers
b) format it properly
c) ask in a manner that doesn't show contempt for the rest of the
   people on the list (cursing/demanding an answer)

It'd be appreciated and make a lot more sense since I really don't
see where one gets off insulting people he wants help from.  (well
at least I thought that was only an american trait :) )