Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 01 04:39:41 -0500
From:      "SITI 2001 - Media Publik" <conference@mediapublik.com>
To:        "" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CALL FOR PAPERS - SITI 2001

************* C A L L  F O R  P A P E R S ***************

SITI 2001 / Montreal - May 22-25, 2001

Media Publik is seeking for Speakers to present at the SITI, International
Information Technologies Week, that will be held from May 22nd to 25th, 2001.
The SITI brings together the full slate of major IT solutions for the first
time under one roof.

SITI 2001/Montreal TRADESHOWS INCLUDE

>> SecurIT World Expo: 	IT, telecom and Internet security

>> eBanx World: 	new technologies for the banking, financial and insurance industries

>> Solutions Online: 	online services, electronic communications solutions, electronic data interchange, e-commerce solutions.

>> Open World:		Linux eBusiness solutions expo

The Computing Research Center of Montreal(CRIM)is the presenting sponsor of the conference program.

To apply for a Speaker position, or for further information about the SITI 2001, please visit our web site at : www.mediapublik.com/en/cfpmain_en.php

Keynote Nominations
To nominate an executive for a keynote speaking opportunity, please contact:
Caroline Desmarais
Tel: 1 (514) 866-5162
or mailto:caroline@mediapublik.com,

Thank you for your interest in SITI Conferences and Expos, the International
Information Technologies Week, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

SITI 2001 - May 22-25, 2001
Palais des congres de Montreal
Montreal, CANADA

SITI is owned and managed by Media Publik