Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2019 09:13:42 -0700
From:      John Kennedy <warlock@phouka.net>
To:        Brian Bostwick <bostwick.brian@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building world and kernel on RPI3 B+ compilation failure, unwind-dw2.c.

On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 09:07:14AM -0400, Brian Bostwick wrote:
> I have installed the most recent image of 12.1 to my sdcard and I have an
> identical image running under qemu. The release revision is @ 352868. ...

  You should double-check that version number.

  I think that is associated with this:

	https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/?view=log&pathrev=352868

  Which would be in head (13), MFC after 3 days, Sun Sep 29 10:45:13 2019 UTC.
Any way you cook that, it shouldn't have made it into 12.1 before Oct 1st,
give or take UTC time adjustments.

  If you grabbed a FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT SD-card image and you're trying to
compile 12.1, then my experiences won't be relevant.  It looks like they make
a new image every ~7 days and the 27th was the last one, which doesn't really
line up there.  If you just made a typo, then more relevant.

  My RPI3B+ is still crunching away on BETA2.