Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:45:17 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with UDMA mode on XP1000

yeah.....
thanks for sending me this reply, it's really my problem,
I tyed 3 different ATA cables, and different disks the problem always
stays.
With a SAMSUNG ata100 disk I Even had a kernel crash.
I'll try some different cable...

for curiosity how muc hperform embedded IDE controller on XP1000, is it
worse than UDMA 33??

thanks

Rick