Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:10:24 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        Mark Hittinger <bugs@freebsd.netcom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ep0 etherlink III breakage

> Actually I don't really care what you do with this.  I did say "more later"
> but you chopped that part out.  I was only trying to give a heads up.

Then way waste people's time with content-free messages?  Just to lower
the signal-to-noise ratio?  We all could have waited for this email.

> Guess I made the mistake of misreading a request that came through
> freebsd-current a few days ago asking for any problem reports with ep0.

Yes report problems.  That means giving enough details that someone can
figure out what is going on.  I guess I'm the only one that has ever been
in a position where I had to fix others' problems from their description
of the problem.

> Mindspring/Netcom/Dallas
> bugs@freebsd.netcom.com

I guess what really thru me off was this email address -- I assumed you
were a system administrator.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com)