Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:28:17 -0300
From:      Victor Loureiro Lima <victorloureirolima@gmail.com>
To:        james michael <jamesthefishy@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Bounties

Well, for something like Adobe Flash Player maybe this could be true, but
what if I want to be able to use my old and unsupported Network Card on
FreeBSD, maybe there are people willing to pay something for that... I mean,
just because something isnt working as expected in all directions that
doesnt mean it is completelly useless.

cheers,
Victor Lima