Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 1996 21:00:49 -0500
From:      Ron Bolin <rlb@mindspring.com>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: boot: -c does not work for me

Nate Williams wrote:

> > When I did a cvsup again on the /usr/src/sys tree the other day when I
> > sent you my results it was 1.189 for sure. Same tbl junk on login at
> > the keyboard, had to do a hardware reset/reboot.
>
> S'ren and I are both on it, we hope to have something *soon*, but I'm
> really strapped for time to work on it right now.
>
> Nate

-Nate,

I have noticed that with 1.89 syscons.c I can take my P6 200 down
to 10% idle (top 3.4) by just moving an rxvt term with the PS/2 mouse.
The older
driver did not do that as far as I know. Anyone else with a PS/2 mouse
or seiral mouse for that mater notice this?

Ron
-
Ron Bolin rlb@mindspring.com, http://www.mindspring.com/~rlb/
GSU: gs01rlb@panther.gsu.edu matrlbx@indigo4.cs.gsu.edu  Home: