Date:      Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:51:21 -0300
From:      Fred Souza <fred@storming.org>
To:        Chris Shenton <chris@shenton.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: qmail uses 100% cpu after FreeBSD-5.0 to 5.1 upgrade

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

> I've been running qmail for years and like it, installed pretty much
> per www.LifeWithQmail.org.  My main system was running FreeBSD
> 5.0-RELEASE and -CURRENT and qmail was fine.  When I just upgraded to
> 5.1-CURRENT a couple days back, the qmail-send process started using
> all CPU.

  [snip]

> Anyone else seen this or know what in FreeBSD-5.1 might have changed to c=
ause
> this?  Any thoughts on how I might go about diagnosing this any better?

  I saw this too, but couldn't get it fixed either. My solution
  (hopefully temporary) was to switch to another MTA.

  Fred

--=20
"I used to think romantic love was a neurosis shared by two, a supreme
foolishness.  I no longer thought that.  There's nothing foolish in
loving anyone.  Thinking you'll be loved in return is what's foolish."
		-- Rita Mae Brown

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf--