Date:      Sat, 3 Aug 1996 00:46:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with 2.2-960801-SNAP

Has anyone else experienced a problem were your arrow keys won't
work inside of the 'labeller'?  It works fine for me at the
other menus, just not when trying to sub-partition my drive...

I get an error of 'Invalid key 1- Type F1 or ? for help'...

Also, not sure if this is a problem or not, but when I went to
partition the drive, I used 'A' for all the drive, as I usually do,
but couldn't set it "bootable"...I *thought* I used to be able to,
so either this is broken, or the default is bootable when you make the
whole drive dedicated to FreeBSD...

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org