Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:22:27 -0500
From:      Rick N <solarux@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD vs Russian's laws

"...So please stop spreading FUD and crying wolf=2C people.
You're definitely not doing FreeBSD a favour...."

=20

 Nobody was "trying" to spread FUD=2C or a disfavour to FreeBSD here Oli=2C

=20

I simply didn't understand exactly what he meant early on in this thread=2C=
 and still not exactly sure=2C

 but thanks for looking into these quotes.

Rick.

=20

=20