Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 1996 14:24:09 -0700
From:      garya@dreamchaser.org
To:        Scott Halbert <scott@thuntek.net>, Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Supra Express 288i PnP modem

>Don't forget that there is another problem going on here.  Not only do
>you have the PnP problem to deal with, but FreeBSD has some problems
>seeing some internal modems even if they are there and properly
>set up (there are some delay problems in the driver).

That's good to know, if I ever get that far.  Thanks.
I just tried the configuration program supplied with the modem and it
won't even load properly under win95; or dos 7.0, or dos 6.22;
nor will it run from the distribution disk.  Just hangs and you have to
reboot.

Shoot the modem, and the mfg...

Gary Aitken		garya@ics.com         (business)
			garya@dreamchaser.org (personal)