Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:15:21 -0600
From:      Lute Mullenix <lute@willinet.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   /dev/agpgart?

Hi All,

When I try startx it runs throgh the cycle, but errors out. Looking
through things tells me that /dev/agpgart is not configured. The
question I have is can anyone tell me where I can find the info on how
to configure it? There does not seem to be any man or info pages on it.

Have a feeling that this is all that's holding me back from getting it
up and running.

--
Lute
...on the other hand, you have five fingers...