Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:21:38 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Trenton Schulz <twschulz@gloria.cord.edu>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   strange acrobat plugin problem...

Hello all,

I've been trying to get the Acrobat plugin work with the Linux version of
Netscape 4.72 and have run into problems.  It complains that it ELF ABI
Version is wrong.  I've tried branding, just in case, but it doesn't seem
to help.  FWIW the realplayer and flash plugins work well.

Sorry for the sparse info, but I'm not at my machine at the moment.

thank you,

--
Trenton Schulz
twschulz@cord.edu