Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:25:25 -0600 (CST)
From:      Marius Strom <marius@alpha1.net>
To:        Sam Zamarripa <samz@oz.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Buildworld Failure

I get the same error after cvsup'ing a new box.  New cvsup, make clean,
nothing, and nothing in -stable, -questions, and -hackers archive.

--
Marius Strom <marius@alpha1.net>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice...
...In practice, there is a big difference.