Date:      Sun, 1 Aug 1999 13:46:57 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Dustin Machi <dmachi@tusculum.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xfree

On Sun, 1 Aug 1999, Dustin Machi wrote:

#
# Where can I find the Xfree binary distribution for fbsd alpha? It doesn't
# seem to be on any of the main ftp sites.

I believe Jordan is working on a Alpha snapshot CD and it will
be on there.  The packages are usually obtained from xfree86.org
but I don't think they have one for FreeBSD/Alpha yet.  I have
one that I use for package building (a tarball of /usr/X11R6)
but it is nearly 30Mb in size.

I committed the patches recently to the XFree86 port, so you
should be able to grab it and build it yourself if you like.

-steve