Date:      Sun, 21 May 1995 23:48:23 +0100 (BST)
From:      Karl Strickland <karl@bagpuss.demon.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   missing eisa.h - wheres it gone...

I'm planning to upgrade bagpuss from 1.x very shortly, so I've been
playing around with 2.x on another disk (and it looks great BTW!).

I installed the april SNAP first, and that worked well.  I decided to
upgrade to -current, so I loaded up the source, and did something like:

	cd /usr/src
	make includes
	cd /usr/src/usr.sbin/config
	make all install
	cd /sys/i386/conf
	config BAGPUSS

Now when I attempt to build, it complains about not being able to find
eisa.h (and a few others Ive forgotten about).  When I try to config a
kernel on freefall, it makes an eisa.h in the kernel build directory.

I thought I might have messed something up in BAGPUSS's config file,
but even when i 'config GENERIC', the same happens.

Before I spend hours trying to track down whats going on, does anyone
already know whats wrong?

Thanks in advance!
--
Mailed using ELM on FreeBSD               |                    Karl Strickland