Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:17:48 +0100
From:      Gerhard Schmidt <estartu@augusta.de>
To:        python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: broken dependency zope ports

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 07:32:44PM -0500, Tim Middleton wrote:
>=20
> A small bunch of zope ports were marked broken today with the message "br=
oken=20
> dependency". One of them is mine, and I don't see any broken dependencies=
.=20
> I'm suspecting this might have something to do with the python versus=20
> python23 thing which zope is inflicting on us...  i noticed that all of t=
he=20
> ports marked broken have other non-zope python module dependencies.=20
>=20
> Could the build process be getting confused between python versions?=20
>=20
> Just wondering if anyone deeper into the mysterious ways of the ports has=
 any=20
> insights...

Hello,=20

Yes, that's it. I think wie should add a PYTHON_VERSION=3Dpython2.3 in=20
bsd.python.mk when USE_ZOPE is set to get rid of this problems.=20

Bye
	Estartu
Gerhard Schmidt    | Nick : estartu      IRC : Estartu  |
Fischbachweg 3     |                                    |  PGP Public Key
86856 Hiltenfingen | Privat: estartu@augusta.de         |   auf Anfrage/
Germany            |                                    |    on request

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR--