Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 1996 14:59:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Schwenk <pschwenk@crooow.wcupa.edu>
To:        Global Internet Shopping Mall <gism@isot.isot.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installation CD v2.1

Try "mount -t cd9660 /dev/wcd0c /cdrom".  I think the actual device name
has a 'c' on the end of it.  I think pico, etc. get installed on
/usr/local/bin.  When I installed it, the permissions were such that the
average user could not see them, so you may need to change the
permissions.

- Peter Schwenk, Academic Computing, West Chester University of PA
- pschwenk@wcupa.edu or pschwenk@crooow.wcupa.edu