Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:32:37 -0500
From:      "James Halstead" <James_Bond_79@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pcm audio wierdness on via mobo

System has a via 686A southbridge with the integrated sound hardware. It
gets detected
properly by the pcm driver, however the playback is slightly fast. Is there
some type of
adjustment to slow it down a little bit? I can gather whatever info needed
on request,
Just tell me what to get.The sound does work fine in winblows 98.

Intel pIII 733, via 694x north bridge, 686A south bridge
Freebsd 4.3-BETA from a couple days ago
Happens no matter how I am playing audio (xmms, mp3blaster, or directly
playing a wav file)

Thanks for any help.

James