Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:18:01 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Tony Saign <tony@saign.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Snapshots od -stable

If memory serves me right, Tony Saign wrote:

> I just received an email confirming that the http://snapshots.jp.freebsd.org
> .iso images are NOT working for -stable   :(

Send emails such as this to -stable, not -mobile.

A change to sysinstall was just committed to solve an incompatability with
recent ata(4) driver changes; I imagine that this this un-broke all
snapshots.

Without more information (and lack of details as to what "NOT working"
means), it's not clear to me if this is applicable to whatever problem
you're referring to.

Bruce.

PS.  More snapshots are available at:

ftp://releng4.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/i386/