Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 15:02:06 +0100
From:      "rob@demon" <rob@wiers.demon.nl>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Suggestions on using multi-purpose PC Cards under FreeBSD

Hello all,

I've been searching all over the web to find info regarding the
possibility of using modern multi-purpose PC Cards under FreeBSD.
Unfortunately all I could find was the list of supported Cards
with the PAO module.

I've ordered a Gateway Solo 9100 LS Laptop system that I'm going
to use as my main machine. I want to use both the ethernet and the
modem (for Internet access) at customer's sites. I also have a REX
PC Card and am considering using a SCSI card and drive for backup
purposes, so I'm looking for multi-purpose cards.

Anybody on this list have any experience with this or has any
suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards, Rob Wiers (rob@murphy.nl)